Louis Tulio

Louis Tulio

Top Mortgage Lender in Pennsylvania Louis Tulio


Review 0
5 Users (1 vote)


To his delight, Louis C. Tulio has become known in the industry as the “go-to guy” when loans can’t get closed. No surprise there—Louis was named a Five Star Mortgage Professional by Philadelphia Magazine four years in a row (2014–17), and last year was ranked in the top 25 loan officers nationwide, out of more than 10,000, for customer service on SocialSurvey.

There’s a theme to Louis’s success: communication and accessibility. “I like to communicate every step of the way,” he says. “Agents don’t have to worry about me, this side of the deal is getting done. I send emails proactively: ‘Just got the appraisal back.’ ‘Expecting a commitment tomorrow.’ ‘Will have the approval today.’ And I’m available. I work on holidays. I tell people to call me, text me or send me an email. After hours is okay, because that’s when you sit down with your spouse and start digesting all the information I’ve given you. Although the verbiage and nomenclature are second nature to me, you might get tripped up on what I explained to you earlier in the day and might not be able to regurgitate it that evening. If you stumble across that, I don’t care if it’s 10 o’clock at night, just text or call me and we’ll have that conversation.”

Louis officially started in the mortgage industry in 2004 but was around real estate and finance before that. He and his brothers opened a real estate investment company “years ago, when everyone was doing it.” He enjoyed the complexity of making deals, and if he could make some money in it, that was fine too. Then the CEO of one of the largest private mortgage companies in America gave him an opportunity. To this day, he’s still appreciative.

As the 2016 top producer for Centennial Lending Group, Louis is licensed in nine states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Florida and California. He takes pride in knowing his products inside out. That’s not an easy feat, because they range from USDA, FHA and VA to 203K, NoMI and jumbo (and everything in between). For FHA and conventional loans, he specializes in helping clients in under 30 days. In-house processing, underwriting and closing departments facilitate the task.
Louis believes you’re only as good as the last job you did, so he strives to make each one his best. It works. Repeat clients and referrals account for at least 60 percent of his business. The remaining 40 percent is new business that comes from marketing on social media and websites like Zillow. He also does plenty of cross-marketing: by including his Realtors in his marketing, he attracts other Realtors.
Louis clearly enjoys his work. “You’re helping people with what’s likely the biggest investment they’ll make in their lives,” he says. “I love that. When people turn around and say ‘thank you’ at the closing, it’s the greatest thing.” The feeling is mutual. His clients and Real Estate Agent partners frequently refer to him with praise like, “This guy is going to give you the best service. He knows his stuff. You can always reach him.”

With such an intense work ethic, Louis takes time out to regenerate by playing rugby (he played for the USA for years), surfing, enjoying his family and gardening. At work he’s starting to put a team in place with an eye to maintaining the high level of service his Real Estate Agent partners and clients have come to expect. Since communication, accessibility and transparency have always been Louis’s core values, his team will undoubtedly continue the tradition.

For more information about Louis C. Tulio of Centennial Lending Group, Maple Glen, Pennsylvania,

please visit LTulioclg.com, call (215) 620-6303 or email LTulio@clg-llc.com.

Louis Tulio


Leave your rating

Agent Reviews Leave your rating
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}